About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Rachel Castillo

“If you do what's right, if you live the right way, you'll be taken care of”.

What this quote means to me is that when you do the right things you live a better life. When you live a better life you’re being taken care of. The world we live in is cruel and it is always hard to make the right choices but the people who want to live a good life are the ones who do good. This is pretty much saying if you chose the right you’re taken care of physically, emotionally and mentally. For example, If i were to see someone drop money on the floor when walking and i picked it up and returned it to the person, i wouldn't get rewarded with money but i know that my reward would be given by god.

images.jpgRachel Castillo

No comments:

Post a Comment