About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

“I won't cheat”

“I won't cheat”
This quote is a really important thing in our life. Many people cheat their way out through everything. Cheating can become a very big problem and can impact people lives in different ways. For example, in college or highschool if you are taking a test and the person next to you decides to look over to your paper and copy you both can get your test taken away and can fail. This can impact people's lives by not passing the class. Cheating is a bad thing and it can lead you to a bad life. Cheating your way through life is a bad idea so choosing how you do things is always best to make sure they’re right.

download (1).jpgDale Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment