About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Otto Graham, Jr.

“Ask yourself is it right or wrong and act accordingly.”

To me this quote means that before doing something you should ask yourself if it’s right or wrong. If it’s wrong you should act accordingly to it and not do it because you know it is not right. Choosing to do something when right is always the best way to go because it keeps you out of trouble. Acting accordingly to the right things rather than the wrong things means you are CTR. For example, bullying. Bullying is something wrong and something that shouldn't happen. Before choosing to do something you know you aren't supposed to do act accordingly and think about the consequences that may occur.

coahcg.JPGOtto Graham, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment