About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Friday, March 3, 2017

Nursing Home Administrator

Nursing Home Administrator
Duties and responsibilities: Evaluate an elderly residents daily needs they possess a work knowledge of the physical and psychological effects of the aging process.

Salary: $106,410

Education: Bachelor's degree in health care administration.

Demand or need for this profession: The annual mean salary for the health service managers at a health service care facility was $95,4000 as of May 2015.
careerbuilder-original-2370.jpg
I think i would like to become a nursing home administrator. I enjoy helping others when needed, and i love elderly people.

No comments:

Post a Comment