About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Operating Room Technician

Operating Room Technician

Duties and Responsibilities: Prepare the operating room, they make sure all surgical tools and supplies needed are ready, they keep track of all the items used during the surgery, they deliver the patient to a recovery room and lastly they clean up the room where the surgery took place.

Salary: $19.21 per hour

Education: High School Diploma, or GED.

Demand or Need for this profession: During the surgery they can observe the patient.



Yes i think i would become a operating room technician because it seems interesting and it is in the medical field. I know i would enjoy this because i am always excited about learning about new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment