About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Monday, March 27, 2017

George Chapman

“They’re only truly great who are truly good.”

To me this quote means that only people who do good and have a good personality are the ones who are truly good. If you do good you look good. If you do good but bad then you are not truly great. For example, if you're a really good person and you go to church everyday but drink every weekend then you are not truly great because you are still choosing the wrong. To be truly great you must choose the right and always do good. What you do or how you act shows who you are. The ones who are truly great are the ones who don't do drugs, party, or get sloppy.

George Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment