About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

George Mitchell

“Many think that the short term gain will be worth the long term pain, but it isn't. In addition. Using steroids is cheating and there is nothing worse in sports than a cheater. Don't do it.”

To me this quote is trying to say that feeling little pain is better than feeling long pain only because pain is not a good feeling. Using steroids is cheating because it's like you're giving yourself that extra muscle and energy while others work for it. People should not cheat in sports because sports are supposed to be fun and friendly. For example, people do a lot to get to where they are in life and when people cheat their way through their life it is unfair because others worked hard when other people are just cheating.

George Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment