About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Monday, March 13, 2017

James Freeman Clarke

“It may make a difference to all eternity whether we do right or wrong today.”

To me what this quote is trying to say is that what you do now can affect you for the rest of your life. What you do will stay with you for the rest of your life, good or bad. If i do right it will benefit me in the long run. For example, if i go to school, get a good education, follow my dreams and accomplish my goals i will be on the right path and would be doing good. Doing the wrong thing will give you consequences and can get you in so much trouble. For example, if i went into a restaurant with a gun and started shooting i know i would get caught and would have to suffer on my own. Doing the wrong thing can impact a lot of lives. You should be a leader and do the right thing that way others can follow into your footsteps.

James Freeman Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment