About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Theodore Roosevelt

“Of all the work that is done or that can be done for our country , the greatest is that of educating the BODY, the MIND, and above all the CHARACTER, giving up spiritual and moral training to those who in a few years are themselves to decide the destinies of the nation.”

presidentpic2.jpg


I believe this quote is talking about something you’re able to do for not just yourself but you're whole country. What educating your body means is like to keep yourself healthy. Educating the mind is making right choices and doing good. Having an educated mind and body means that you’re more open to friendships and a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment