About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Friday, January 27, 2017

Enthusiasm

“Enthusiasm makes the difference”

Enthusiasm makes a difference in what you do. Enthusiasm makes a difference in what you do because if you're doing something and you aren't happy then it won't be fun. Doing something you enjoy will make bring joy to you. For example, during practice i show no enthusiasm and i make it seem as if i don't like what i'm doing. I believe that when you enjoy doing something you show it and you continue to do it. There are many people who do things they don't enjoy but yet still continue to do those things when they shouldn't. Enthusiasm will show and tell that you really enjoy what you're doing and that's how it makes a difference.

MTIwNjA4NjMzOTM5NTI3MTgw.jpg Dr. Norman Vincent Peale

No comments:

Post a Comment