About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Body Mind Spirit

Body-Mind-Spirit
“Take responsibility for YOUR OWN body, mind, and spirit, for your own physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.”

To me this quote means that you are in charge of taking care of yourself physically, mentally, and spiritually. Taking care of yourself physically means like exercising, eating healthy, and taking care of your body. Taking care of yourself mentally is focusing on yourself, your problems, and your future.Taking care of yourself spiritually means like for example being christian. As a christian you would spend time with god reading his word, listening and responding to prayer, serve others the same way jesus christ served us. Taking care of yourself only means you care for yourself.
recharge-mind-body-spirit-subliminal.png

No comments:

Post a Comment