About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

The Goal of True Education

“Intelligence is not enough. Intelligence plus character, that is the goal of future education.”

To me this quote means that the goal for future education is to have not only intelligence but also character. An example of being intelligent can be being wise. A wise person is a kind person. Having character is the way you behave. For example, having attitude is bad because it gets you into trouble. Bad characters are no good. For the future education a wise, smart person is good behavior.

Martin-Luther-King-Jr.jpgDr.Martin Luther King, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment