About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Student Success Statement

“We need the courage to START and CONTINUE what we should do, and the courage to STOP what we shouldn't do.”


To me this quote means that we should start to do what we're supposed to do, continue doing what we already do, and stop things we shouldn't be doing. This quote has a lot of meaning. Its trying to give a message to somehow change in a certain way. Doing this is most likely able to get us to a good path. The one thing we can do to move forward is believe in our strengths. If you feel as if you're doing something good continue doing it and don't stop. If you feel as if you're doing something wrong, don't continue, start on something good.

19-Richard-L.jpgRichard L. Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment