About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Passion

“Make Your Passion Your Profession”

What is your passion and why is it a passion of yours?
My passion is dancing. This is my passion because when i dance i enjoy it and it makes me happy.

How can you make this passion become your profession?
I can make this passion become my profession by practicing and not giving up.

What education is required?
I believe that no education is required but a dance instructor would help.

What skills, talents, and attitudes are required?
Skills required are active listening, giving your full attention, and time management. An attitude that is required for a dancer is a positive attitude.

38937373-Detailed-silhouettes-of-girls-dancing-contemporary-dance-Stock-Vector.jpg

In order to make my passion a profession i am willing to dedicate much time to dancing so that way i can become better at it and be good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment