About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Karma will take care of itself

“It's not about how to achieve your dreams. It's about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the RIGHT WAY, the karma (good results, destiny, fortune, good luck) will take care of itself. The dreams will come true.

To me this quote means that if you lead your life in the right direction you will be on the right path. Being on the right path means that you’re doing good, and making good results. Your dreams can come true when you’re on the right path. Do good and karma will do its job so that you receive good back. For example, if i do good in school, get good grades, give it my all, go to college, and make it a number one priority, that will lead me into the right direction. Getting lead into the right direction is good because it helps you live a good life, and your dreams will come true. It's possible of even becoming a leader if living life the right way. Getting karma after doing something good in your life is great because you will always get something in return when doing something good. You don't have to work for the good karma to give to you it will take care of itself.

randypausch.jpg Dr. Randy Pausch

No comments:

Post a Comment