About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Student Success Statement

"Obedience is central to becoming,being, and remaining happy."
What this quote by David Bednar means to me is that if you do good you feel good. When being obedient you feel happy, you feel good about yourself. When listening and doing the right thing, that is a great thing to do because the outcome will make you feel happy. When doing something you shouldn't be doing is a bad idea because later on you'd feel guilty about it. Feeling guilty is a horrible feeling but feeling happy is a really great feeling. Do good and you'll feel really happy and good on the inside.

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment