About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Ezra T. Benson

"You cannot do wrong and feel right It is impossible"

What this quote by Ezra T. Benson means to me is that when you do something wrong you cant feel good on the inside. When doing somethng wrong people usually always feel guilty on the inside. For example telling your parents you're going to go to your friends house to do homework but end up going just to drink or smoke. When getting home and the parent asks where theyve been and they lie in their face they feel bad on the inside. I say doing the wrong thing should never be done. Choosing the right is always much better that way you always feel good about yourself. Doing the wrong things can get you in much trouble and its always best to stay out of it. People who do wrong things end up dissapointed in themselves. You dont get nothing out of it so why do it.? Choosing the right thing to do is always the best decision. It is the best decision because you wont feel guilty or dissapointed in yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment