About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Ear Nose Throat Doctor

Duties and Responsibilities: a physician trained in the medical and surgical treatment of the ears, nose throat, and related structures of the head and neck. 

Salary: $307,859, there are many ENT physicians who get paid less or more than that.

Education: 5 years of residency training after medical school.

Demand or need for this profession: Oldest medical specialty in the U.S.

Reflection: I don't think i would wanna be a ENT doctor because it doesn't  like something i would wanna do in the future. It seems very interesting but i feel like theres something else that id wannado in the medical field.

No comments:

Post a Comment