About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Registered Nurse

Registered Nurse
Duties and Responsibilities:  provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients and the public about various health conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members.

Salary:$67,490 per year and $32.45 per hour.

Education: Bachelors Degree

Demad for this particular career: Employment of registered nurses is projected to grow 16 perecent from 2014-2024.


I would like to become a registered nurse because i want to help others. Another reason is because it really interests me and i believe i could do it. Helping others has always been something big for me and i love to do it. I love to help others because it makes me feel good on the inside. Ever since i was younger ive wanted to become one and i hope one day i will.

No comments:

Post a Comment