About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Dental Assistant

Dental Assistant

Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the dental operator in providing more efficient dental treatment, by preparing the patient for treatment, sterilizing instruments, passing instruments during the procedure

Salary: $10.66 - $20.61 hourly

Education: Postsecondary non-degree award

Demand or need for this profession: 10 year growth 25%


I wouldnt want to become a dental assistant because i dont think id enjoy it. I think i wouldnt enjoy it because it doesnt interest me. I feel like id have to learn about things i dont like and i find it disgusting how you have to work with peoplesmouths.


No comments:

Post a Comment