About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Student Success Statement// Pathros

"True wealth is of the heart, not of the purse."

What this quote by Pathros means to me is that you can be rich in your heart and not in your purse. I think that people who do good get good things in return. Nothing better than someone with a good heart. People who are rich in their heart are the kind, and caring people. Maybe they arent rich in their purse but its a possibility their rich at heart. People who are rich at heart are very much needed in this world because evryone now a days is very mean and cruel. The ones who arent rich at heart are very mean and lying people. Them being rich in their purse wont make them look any good. The ones who look good will be the ones rich at heart. Even if they arent rich in their purse theyre better than the others who arent rich at heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment