About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Abraham Lincon

       "When i do good i feel good. When i do bad i feel bad."
What this quote by Abraham Licoln means to me is that when you do something good then something good will happen to you. When you do something nice for someone something good will happen to you. For example if you buy a homeless person food something good can happen to you hours, minutes, or days later. When doing something good it makes you feel good because you did something that will make you feel great. When you do something bad you usually feel this guilt inside of you. Doing bad things wont make you feel good in any kind of way it will just make you have regret or feel guilty. Its always best to do good so that you feel good about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment