About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Friday, September 9, 2016

Boyd K. Packer

"The key to freedom is obedience. The more obedient we are, the more freedom we have."
To me what this quote means is that the more we listen and do stuff were supposed to do we get better privliges. When we decide to do something bad we really dont get nothing out of it because all we do is get into trouble. Doing something nice and kind for someone will give us bigger blessings in life. For example when i ask my mom if i can go and eat with my friends she asks me to do something around the house. If i dont do what i was told to do my mom wouldnt let me go for not listening. Now lets say i did what she asked me too, then shed say yes. What im trying to say is that by being obedient you will get the freedom you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment