About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Thursday, October 27, 2016

student success statement

" Dont sacrifice what you want most for what you want now. Write down what you want most and see it often."

What this quote by Peter Vidmar means to me is that dont do what you want to do now instead of doing what you want most for you. For example, if you want to watch television but have homework then you should be smart enough to do your homework first instead. I think that because if you dont do your homework you get a bad grade, and you can always watch television but you cant go back to fix things sometimes. I learned that things that are more important should always get done first because then if you do something you want to do it wont get you anywhere. 

 Peter Vidmar 

No comments:

Post a Comment