About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Student Success Statement

" Goal setting is goal getting. Set and get."

What this quote means to me is that when you set goals for yourself you must accomplish them. If you don't set any goals for yourself there's no way you'll accomplish any. Setting goals for yourself is a great thing because it'll benefit you in your future. Setting goals for yourself is a really important thing because you can get good outcomes out of them. When setting one you need to make sure you get one and accomplish one. For example, if i set a goal like, " I will graduate high school, get my diploma, and go to college." I will make sure it gets accomplished because it is very important to me. One time i made a goal saying i always want to make my mom proud, but i had already failed at accomplishing it because i always seem to disappoint her. I chose the wrong and got punished and from that day and on i've started doing good and accomplishing more and more goals.

   
                                         
                                                           Mark Victor Hansen                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment