About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Friday, October 21, 2016

Health Educator

Duties and Responsibilities: teach people about behaviors that promote wellness. They develop strategies to improve the health of individuals and communities.

Salary: %41,830 USD

Education: A bachelors degree or higher in public health education.

Demand or need for this profession: 5 out of 10 health educators work in health care and social assistance and an additional 2 out of 10 work in State and local government.


Reflection: i think i wouldnt want to be a health educator because i dont think i would be good at that. i feel like this job wouldnt be for me because of how i am when it comes to my own health. Though it looks interesting i wouldnt study to become one.

No comments:

Post a Comment