About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Pediatric Nurse

Pediatric Nurse

Duties and Responsibilities: Pediatric nurses provide care for infants, children and adolescents

 Salary:$48,00 - $68,000

Education: Required an associate's degree or bachelors in nursing school, then take an exam called NCLEX to become licensed as a registered nurse.

Demand: 19% predicted growth by the year 2022. 


I would like to become a pediatric nurse one day because it is what i've always wanted to be. This career really interests me because i love to work with kids. I feel like i would enjoy this job because its something ive wanted to become since i was small. It has good pay and it is really interesting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment