About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Thursday, October 13, 2016

student success statement

"A CTR champion is a person who makes a great human out of himself."

What this quote by Noemi Trigueros means to me is that when choosing the right you are a good person. You become a champion when doing good things because making the right choices is always what's best. Choosing the right is good because it can make you feel good and not guilty at all. There can be many types of champions from relationships, sports, or decisions. I feel like when making decisions it is something you should always be really careful about. Making the right decisions can make you a champion. For example, if i bought a homeless guy food and it made him happy id be a champion because i did something good. Doing the right things can make you really happy.Nothing is better than feeling good about something you did. Choose the right and you'll be a champion.



No comments:

Post a Comment