About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

By doing it

"We learn to do by doing."

What this quote by Spencer means to me is that you'll only learn how to do something by doing it. In order to know how to toss a flag in the air you must do it so that you learn. You probably wont get how to do something on the first try but you must keep trying until you do get it. I feel like giving up on something is never a good idea. Practice makes perfect so that means you shouldn't stop trying. There are certain things you must do in order to understand how to do something. You can't sleep not knowing how to do it but then wake up an expert at it. You must keep trying and trying until you get it because giving up on something shouldn't be an option.

Spencer W. Kimball

No comments:

Post a Comment