About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN

Duties and Responsibilities: a person who is specially trained and certified to administer basic emergency services to victims of trauma or acute illness before and during transportation to a hospital or other healthcare facility.

Salary: $31,980 per year // $15.38 per hour

Education: Postsecondary nondegree award

Demand or need for this profession: Employment of emergency medical technicians (EMTs) and paramedics is projected to grow 24 percent from 2014 to 2024.


I think i would want to be a medical technician because i feel like it'd be something i enjoy doing. I love to help others when needed and i feel like this would be a great job. Another reason would be because i want to work with something in the medical field. Though this job doesn't pay much you help others which makes you feel good about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment