About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Monday, April 3, 2017

Tyler Haws

“I trust that my hard work will pay off”.

To me this is a really powerful quote. I really like this quote because the meaning behind it is great. I truly believe that whatever you do has an outcome to it. For example, getting good grades. Getting good grades will benefit you in the future when applying to colleges, and getting to your career. Doing good at a young age will help you a lot because at the end when you are older you have a great job and a great opportunity that many others can't have. You can be whatever you want to be with effort and commitment. Following your dreams and achieving them is a responsibility and choice of your own that you choose to accomplish. I really think ANYTHING is possible if you try and don't give up. Another example can be wanting to become whether a famous basketball or football player. Practicing is hard work and when someone really wants to do something they don't give up. Practicing is hard work but when you love something you don't stop until you get there.

Tyler Haws

No comments:

Post a Comment