About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Theodore Hesburgh

Student Success Statement

“My basic principle is that you don't make decisions because they are easy; you don't make them because they are cheap; you don't make them because they’re popular; you make them because they are right.”

What this quote means to me is that you do something only because you feel it's right. Making decisions because they are easy is a good thing because when making good decisions you are onto a new, good path. Making cheap decisions is a wrong thing to do. An example of a good decision is turning in my homework on time and having it completed. Making that decision means i decided to keep my grade on track and tried improving it for my own good. Making a cheap decision can for example be cheating on a test or plagiarizing These decisions are no good because cheating your way out through life will get you nowhere and plagiarizing can put you in jail. I truly believe and agree that you shouldn't make decisions because they are popular for example ditching school. Ditching school is not a good decision especially if you are just being a follower. When doing something bad you are automatically involved with the wrong crowd. I am with the concept of making decisions because they are right.

hes.jpg Theodore Hesburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment