About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Friday, April 7, 2017

Abraham Lincoln

“ I am not bound to win, but i am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong. “

I can relate to this quote because it is used in everyday life. What this quote is saying is that no matter who the person is you should always be true to them. For example in a friendship, even if on bad terms you should be true to them and not go talking behind their backs. When someone is wrong about something you shouldn't go and make fun of it, you should help them understand. Being true to somebody is a big responsibility because there are times when people can get really petty and make a big deal about everything. I believe it's never right to turn your back on someone. I also believe talking about people in a mean way is wrong. Staying true to people will keep you surrounded with good things in life.

kihjh.jpgAbraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment