About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

School Break Days

School Break Days

  1. Something i did on my spring break was do stuff around the house like help my mom clean.
  2. Some places i went were Disneyland, Golf n Stuff, Canes, the Mall, and the park.
  3. I didn't meet anyone.
  4. Movies i watched over the break was The Notebook and My Sisters Keeper.
  5. Some sports i played was football, soccer, and volleyball.
  6. A ctr experience was when i was at the park and i seen an elderly women who needed help carrying her things and i helped her.
  7. I didn't read any books.
  8. Over my break i worked on my english and chemistry homework.

download (4).jpgmy-sisters-keeper1.pngheader_lighthouse.jpgdownload (5).jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment