About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Alexander Hamilton


“A promise must never be broken.”


To me this quote is really powerful because i absolutely agree with it. I agree with this quote because i truly believe that people should not promise something to someone if they aren't going to go through with whatever the promise was. Keeping a promise is not hard at all. Not keeping a promise can be very hurtful and make someone feel bad. The consequences can be karma. Keeping a promise is for example, “I promise i will come to practice tomorrow.”. This is like making an agreement to something and you breaking it is basically like you’re lying. An example of breaking a promise is saying “ i promise to go over tonight “. By breaking this promise the person who made the promise would have to let the other person know that they won't be able to go over anymore. I feel like when someone breaks a promise to you it sucks and it would make me feel some type a way. People who keep their promise are people who stay true to others and for that it clearly means they are choosing the right.

Hamilton.jpgAlexander Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment