About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Joseph Smith

“ It is our duty to concentrate all our influence to make popular that which is sound and good, and unpopular that which is unsound” (not good)

To me what this quote means is that we as people should make good influences that way people concentrate on them. A good influence for example can be, to look up to someone who doesn't do drugs and does good in school. That is sound and good because it is choosing the right. Doing what's wrong is what is unsound because it's choosing the wrong. When doing good and getting awarded for doing good people concentrate on the little things and think to themselves “wow i want that”. I believe that giving your attention to the wrong things is a waste of time and will get you nowhere in life. Concentrating on good things can help you in many different ways because there's a leader to guide you through everything even if you are your own leader. BE A LEADER NOT A FOLLOWER. BE A GOOD EXAMPLE.

download (6).jpg- Joseph Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment