About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Monday, February 27, 2017

Victor Hugo

Right is right only when entire”.

To me this quote means that you are only doing the right thing when telling the whole thing. For example, if i go out with some friends and we tell our parents were only going to go eat but end up going to eat and to do drugs and we get home and our mom asks us where we went and we only say to eat it is bad because we are not saying the whole truth.It's like only saying half the truth when you should say the whole truth. Not saying the whole truth is considered lying which is not good. Lying can turn into a habit and can get you into trouble.

download (7).jpgVictor Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment