About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Friday, February 10, 2017

Goals

“In life as in football, you won't go far, unless you know where the goalposts are”.

To me this quote means that you won't make it nowhere in life without setting any goals. For example like in football, in order to make a field goal you must know where the goal post are. Comparing these two things is a good similarity. In order to accomplish goals you must first create them. The similarity in this quote is football. In football you must try hard to make a field goal and in real life you must try your hardest to accomplish a goal of yours.

Pulse-Arnold-Henry-Glasow.jpg Arnold H. Glasgow

No comments:

Post a Comment