About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Monday, February 27, 2017

The Naturopathic Doctor

The Naturopathic Doctor
Duties and Responsibilities: Naturopathic medicine combines traditional medical practices with alternative disciplines, such as acupuncture, hydrotherapy, and herbal and homeopathic medicine.

Salary: Typically start at $18 dollars an hour.

Education: Doctoral Degree, A license to practice medicine, 2-5 years of experience.

Demand or need for this profession: Training.

Baby at ND.jpg
I think i would become this kind of doctor because i know i want to do something in the medical field. It doesn't seem boring and i feel like i would actually enjoy my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment