About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Monday, February 6, 2017

Dr. Ben Carson

A Choice: Poverty or Prosperity

“I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and i can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard i want to work, and i decided that i would change it”.

I believe that this quote means that living in poverty is your choice. Living in poverty is something you could change if you really wanted to. For example if you’re living in poverty and you dislike it you can always get an education. If you don't want to live in poverty, EDUCATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS. Dr. Ben Carson was a man who hated living in poverty and he changed it. This man did everything he could to give himself a better life. He depended on himself and had to do this on his own. Living in poverty is all up to you. If you live in poverty and you hate it then it would depend on how hard you want to work and it's your decision.

Ben_Carson_MD.jpg Dr. Ben Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment