About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Bora Bora

Bora Bora

  1. Bora Bora is a part of france.
  2. It is a pest free zone.
  3. It is known as the “Romantic Island”
  4. At Bora Bora flowers are able to be used to know your relationship status.
  5. No public transit.
  6. Hundreds of water species.
  7. Known as the best beach in the world.
  8. Tattooing is a scary thing in Bora Bora.
  9. Hollywood film.
  10. Poison and insect free.
  11. It is located between USA and Australia.
  12. The main produce in Bora Bora is coconuts.


I chose this place because it is very pretty and going there during the summer will accomplish one of my goals.


Borabora-LeMeridien_600x360.jpgxDSC01280bora-bora-snorkeling.jpg.pagespeed.ic.5Z5QAzKabA.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment