About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Registered Nurse

Registered Nurse

Duties and Responsibilities: A registered nurse provides and coordinates patient care, educate patients and the public about various health conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members.

Salary: $66,220 - $96,320


Education Requirements: Bachelor's or associate's degree program in nursing. Less commonly, registered nurses prepare for the occupation by earning a diploma in nursing     




Reflection: I think I would like to become a registered nurse because I’ve always wanted to do something in the medical field and this seems very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment