About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

keith

The video we saw was about this middle school football team this boy named Keith and Justin. Keith had a special problem and was part of a football team, his team wanted to make him feel special like he was actually part of the team. The team made a plan to make him make a touchdown so people can be proud of him. Keith was so glad his teammates were helping him. Justin made him feel part of the team and made him feel popular like if they had Keith’s back, Justin said, “This would’ve never crossed my mind.” Justin felt proud he helped someone in his team. If I were to be Justin I would do the same because doing something like this is very kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment