About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Mitch Mickey

Mitch Mickey

Mitch Mickey was in the 9nth grade. His dad was diagnosed with cancer. Every morning at 6:00 A.M Mitch Mickey would go to the weight room to lift weights. Mitch Mickey had joined in on a restuling match against a person in a different school than him. He was doing all this for his dad just to make him happy. Mitch Mickey had won his first restuling match and continued winning. He made it to the finals and won. His opponent went to Mitch Mickeys dad and told him " stay strong ". Mitch Mickey then went and hugged his dad and didnt let him go. I think Mitch Mickey did a good thing. I think he did a good thing because he just wanted to make his dad who has cancer happy and he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment