About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

any topic: School

Any Topic: School


Well this semester has been so busy for me because so many projects have been coming up and I have to keep track on what’s due so I could pick up my grade. Also I’ve been dealing what some personal problems at school that I just don’t have time for right now. My emotions are all mixed up right now sometimes I just feel like not going to school and live somewhere far and start new/ fresh and meeting new people, but I know that I can’t because I have to be going to school to get a good career and so I can help my family around. Also in some of my classes it is very difficult to do the work because they either teach fast or I just can’t understand them, even though I ask for help it’s not enough because they still teach me in the same way. School is mostly taking over my life and priorities; we never have time to do anything for ourselves because of homework’s, assignments, projects, or late work we have to be doing. All I know is that I have to stay in school because that’s the law I guess. This sometimes gets me stressed so much because I feel like I’m never going to get it done or my work isn’t going to be the way the teacher wants its and I’m going to have to redo it and it was all that time gone to waste. Furthermore the school is small and you have nowhere to go to.  Also there are some people I don’t like and they just irritate me because of their actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment