About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Health Sciences Librarian

Health Sciences Librarian

Duties and responsibilities: Health sciences librarians are information professionals, librarians, or informaticists who have special knowledge in quality health information resources. They have a direct impact on the quality of patient care by helping physicians, allied health professionals, administrators, students, faculty, and researchers stay abreast of and learn about new developments in their fields.

Salary:  $66,622 

Education: Master’s degree in library or information sciences is required. A background in sciences, health sciences, or allied health can be helpful, but is not necessary.



Reflection: I don’t think I would like to be one because it doesn’t seem that interesting to me. They get paid kind of good but I think I would like to go to a different health career topic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment