About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

western medicine doctor

Western Medicine Doctor

Duties and Responsibility: U.s News has identified the following physicians who admit patients to his hospitals. While we make every effort to keep the list current and complete , doctors frequently move or change jobs.

Salary: $46,536

Education: Master’s degree or post-bac CA laureate certification from an ac credited program, most states require licensing, and requirements vary.  You also have to take an acupuncture training 3-4 years to complete. Graduates must pass the certification exam offered by NCCAOM and fulfill any additional state licensing requirements.



Reflection: I wouldn’t like to be a Western Doctor because it doesn’t really interest me and the whole acupuncture job.

No comments:

Post a Comment