About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Veterinarian


Veterinarian


Duties and responsibilities: Veterinarians administer vaccines, do health check-ups, clean teeth, fix broken bones, treat skin infections and perform surgeries. Another aspect of a veterinarian’s career may involve inspecting the living spaces of animals on farms or ranches to ensure that they are free from possible sources of infection. Some veterinarians specialize in a particular disease or condition and may be consulted only special cases.

Salary: $88,640

Education: Doctor of veterinary medicine (D.V.M. or V.M.D) a baccalaureate degree id usually required for admission into a vet medicine program. Mandatory in all states; must pass the North American Veterinary Licensing Examination.


Reflection: I don’t think I would want to be one because I don’t really like animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment