About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Friday, January 30, 2015

Poverty or Prosperity

 Student Success Statement
                                      
                                      A Choice: Poverty or Prosperity

“I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work and I decided that I would change it”
                                                     

                                                       Dr. Ben Carson


I think this quote by Dr. Ben Carson means that he would change poverty depending on how hard he wants to work and if he decides if he will change it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment