About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Judge

                  Judge

Duties and Responsibilities: They interpret the law, assess the evidence presented, and control how hearings and trials unfold in their courtrooms. The judge remains above the fray, providing an independent and impartial assessment of the facts and how the law applies to those facts.

Salary: $58,230 and $143,550

Education: You must have earned a law degree, Pass a bar exam, Work as an attorney, Obtain a judgeship, Complete training.
                              



Reflection: I honestly think I would like to be a judge because they get paid really well and it seems very interesting to be solving cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment